We are committed to meeting the needs of all our clients, and strive to provide our products and services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities.
- We’re training our staff and others in the organization about providing goods and services to people with disabilities.
- We review our websites on an ongoing basis and aim to make them accessible and easy to use.
Your feedback is important to us. If you would like to comment about any of our accessibility policies or practices, or if you have a question or concern about accessibility, contact us:
Feedback regarding the way GLC provides goods and services to people with disabilities can be made by email, by phone or in-person. All feedback should be directed to the Chief Compliance Officer. Customers can expect to hear back within 5 business days.
We follow the accessibility plan established by our parent company, The Great-West Life Assurance Company, and the following policies and procedures that comply with applicable accessibility legislation. The following PDFs have been enhanced to provide greater accessibility for users of adaptive technologies:
- Accessibility plan Opens a new website in a new window
- Accessibility policy Opens a new website in a new window
- Feedback and customer concerns procedure Opens a new website in a new window
To request these documents in other accessible formats, or to obtain a copy of our employee accessibility policy, procedures on providing notice on temporary disruption in services and facilities used by persons with disabilities, or procedures for providing training on accessible customer service, please contact us.