What's the strategy?
The Income Growth (PSG) portfolio is part of a suite of Income Allocation funds, which are ideal for investors seeking multiple sources of income-generating assets.
Each Income Allocation fund seeks to optimize the income within a well-defined risk tolerance, through dividend paying stocks, attractive yielding bonds, and other income-producing assets.
Investors can benefit from:
- the opportunity for capital appreciation from equity and fixed income components of the fund
- regional, asset manager and asset class diversification;
- strategic portfolio construction;
- specialized and active management of the underlying fund components; and
- automatic rebalancing to remain aligned with stated risk parameters
Why invest in this portfolio strategy?
The Income Allocation (PSG) funds are a suite of three income-oriented fund-of-funds aligned to well-defined risk parameters.
This fund is designed to generate a high-level of income within a moderate risk tolerance through underlying fund components of Canadian and foreign fixed income and equity securities.
The Income Allocation (PSG) funds are actively managed with a disciplined approach to strategic portfolio construction, a focus on effective diversification by region, asset class and asset manager, and rigorous oversight of each fund component. Attractive higher-yielding fixed income and equity investments are strategically combined to provide strong income, modest growth opportunity, and mitigate volatility. The strategy also has a consideration to inflation protection.